Voos baratos para Langkawi
Você quis dizer Voos de Langkawi?
Voos baratos para Langkawi
- Próximo fim de semana
- Este mês
- Próximo mês
Os preços mostrados referem-se a uma passagem de adulto, incluindo impostos e taxas.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
A perfect getaway can be described by exotic beaches, mystical places and legends, exquisite rainforests and of course, duty-free shopping. That is the heady cocktail of things you would experience if you take a flight to Langkawi. Langkawi is an amalgam of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea at roughly a distance of 30 kilometers from the Malaysian west coast. Also known as the “jewel of Kedah”, Langkawi borders Thai and was once a domain of the Kedah Sultanate.
The glimmering sea with crystalline waters surrounding these magical islets is a perfect setting for a dream-come-true holiday. Not just the sea but its lush green rainforests and UNESCO world heritage mountains make Langkawi the biggest drawcard for the Malaysian tourism industry. Its unique cuisine would fulfill the gourmet in you while the duty-free shopping in its malls will be a treat for the shopaholic in you.
Tip: Langkawi is blessed with mild weather all year round and anytime is a good time to enjoy this mystical place.
Getting to Langkawi
Langkawi has been declared as a Global Geopark by UNESCO in 2007 and getting to Langkawi is pretty easy. The main airport serving the city is Langkawi International Airport (LGK) which is a 25 minutes drive from the Kuah city, the main city in Langkawi.
From Singapore, there are direct flights to Langkawi provided by Scoot Airlines and Air Asia Airlines. There are other airlines that fly directly to Kuala Lumpur, from there, one can get to Langkawi. Some of the major airlines which fly to Langkawi are Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir Airlines, Malindo Airlines, and China Southern Airlines.
Cheap flights to Langkawi are provided by Air Asia airlines which might operate out of the KLI2 terminal which is roughly at a distance of 2 kilometers from the main Langkawi International Airport.
There is no public transport in Langkawi hence, one has to take the taxi, rental cars which you can self-drive or private/shared shuttle services. Just outside the baggage claim, you would find the taxi counter which has a coupon-based system that is very smooth and scam free. With fixed pricing, haggling is not a hassle to travel in the taxis.
Tip: Flying is the best and easiest option to travel between 2 islands in Langkawi. There are flights from AirAsia and SilkAir which are really cheap at USD 20 and flight durations are really short.
Exploring the magical world of Langkawi
Langkawi surely counts as a premium destination for a holiday with its treasure trove of fun and leisurely activities. There is never a dearth of thing to do in Langkawi but in the limited time that you have, let us see a few of the topmost things you can pack up in a couple of days:
1. Beaching around – One of the things that entice visitors to this place are its seas. Who wouldn’t want to be part of these shimmering waves lapping against the shore with the temperature of water perfect for a bath! Its popular beach towns include Pantai Cenang on the south-west coast and you can look at scintillating vistas at the Datai Bay. Those who prefer serenity over the buzzing crowd could go to the exclusive beach at the Tanjung Rhu which is towards the north. You could find shallow waters in the tiny islands of Pulau Pasir and Pulao Gasing.
2. Run amok in its natural landscapes – With the parks filled with birds or its landscape filled with mountains, this place is a sight to behold and one can soak in the beauty of nature in its full glory. One could do snorkeling in Pulau Payar Marine park or go to the maiden island Pulao Dayal Bunting to witness the true natural splendor.
3. Take a stroll in the Eagle Square – Dataran Lang or the eagle square is an amazing sculpture and the best manmade attraction in Langkawi. Situated across the Kuah Bay, this big reddish-brown eagle that seems to be permanently suspended in mid-flight is an awe-inspiring sight. Apart from the sculpture, the place is a great way to get breathtaking sight of the Kuah Bay and spend time with family in its miniature fountains, terraces, and bridges. This sculpture also symbolizes the true meaning of Langkawi that comes from 2 words – helang which means eagle, and Kawi that means reddish brown.
4. Soar up on a cable car at Oriental Village – A Langkawi cable car, or the Langkawi Skycab, is the best way to view the beauty of Langkawi. At the oriental village, you hop on one of those cars which will lift you atop Mat Cincang Mountains and give you a panoramic view of the rainforest. It’s a 15 minutes ride which also gives you a peek of the cascading Telaga Tujuh waterfall and lands at the mountain which is 708 meters above the sea. You have viewing platforms there where you can get the best pictures with the spectacular sceneries around you. You could also walk across the Langkawi Skybridge which is a suspended bridge made of steel and runs between the peaks.
Tip: You could rent a car, bike or scooter to move around the island. For driving a car, you need an international driving license but for scooter and bike, no special documents are required.
Eat while you shop at Langkawi
It is a well-known fact that Langkawi has a plethora of places to go for duty-free shopping. From wine to champagne to cocoa products, you can buy all of these at the various shopping malls spread around the island.
But to get the taste of the local food and buy the authentic art of this place, one must head towards the night markets which are held at Pantai Cenang, Kuah, and Padang Matsirat. The atmosphere is lively and sizzling street food’s aroma is all around the place.
One of the most popular ones is the Temoyong night market at Patai Cenang, This street bazaar is held every Thursday from 5 PM onwards with makeshift stalls full of mouthwatering dishes and snacks like the Pisang Goreng(fried bananas), keropok lekor (fish crackers). You could find a lot of fresh produce and shop for watches, sunglasses, and clothes in this area.
If you love batik work or if you just like to know about art, then Atma Alam Batik Village is the place to go to in Padang Matsirat. This place has a showroom with art and batik galleries showcasing local artwork. Kids can learn how to make batik prints on plain white fabric as well.
Tip: One must try the many unique varieties of rice dishes found here, Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Dagang, and Nasi Tomato are some of the interesting dishes to try here.
An epic vacation is guaranteed in Langkawi when you book your tickets with Trip.com. Langkawi is a place laden with picturesque sights to see and fun activities to do with the family. That is why you might find it daunting to know which the best ones to choose are. Trip.com would make that easy for you with their suggestions, best deals and handling all the logistics. We are available 24 X 7 and here to help you out at each part of your journey.
Perguntas frequentes sobre voos para Langkawi
Quais são as recomendações de viagem para Langkawi durante a pandemia da COVID19?Restrições de entrada e alterações e cancelamentos de horários de voos são freqüentemente atualizados e sujeitos a alterações. Se você planeja viajar para Langkawi, obtenha as informações mais atualizadas da companhia aérea com a qual você planeja fazer a reserva. Você também pode consultar COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions para mais informações.
Quais companhias aéreas oferecem alterações de datas, sem custo, para voos para esta cidade durante a pandemia da COVID19?Não há companhias aéreas com voos para esta cidade que forneçam este serviço. Utilize estas informações apenas como referência e confirme com a companhia aérea antes de fazer a reserva.
Como posso reservar passagens mais baratas?Você pode reservar voos mais baratos das seguintes maneiras:
- Procure por bilhetes para uma cidade ou aeroporto próximos a Langkawi.
- Localize diferentes companhias aéreas que tenham voos para Langkawi.
- Procure datas de partida diferentes no mesmo mês.
- Filtre por diferentes horários de partida no mesmo dia.
- Verifique informações sobre descontos em vários sites de mídia social.
- Explore ofertas e descontos em sites de companhias aéreas.
Qual é o mês mais popular para visitar Langkawi?Compreender as estações de viagem de alta e baixa temporada a Langkawi pode ajudá-lo a organizar seus planos de viagem de acordo. O mês mais popular para visitar Langkawi é agosto. O preço médio das passagens aéreas para Langkawi em agosto é de R$ 248.
Quando as passagens aéreas para Langkawi são mais baratas?As passagens aéreas para Langkawi são as mais baratas em agosto comparadas a outros meses, o preço médio é de R$ 248.
What are some popular attractions in Langkawi?
Site Operator: Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd.