Voos baratos para Auckland
Voos baratos para Auckland
- Próximo fim de semana
- Este mês
- Próximo mês
Os preços suprimidos são obtidos com base no preço médio da rota correspondente no Trip.com.
Auckland is one of the beautiful cities located in New Zealand. Auckland is the major city on North Island. Auckland is considered as one of the world's most livable cities and secured the third rank in Mercer Quality of Living Survey in the year 2019. Auckland is located on two Harbors namely Manukau and Waitemata. It is called "City of Sails" as many boat sails in the city. The climate of Auckland is warm and humid, and rain occurs for a limited time. Auckland is built on a sequence of latent volcanos.
Reaching Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland International Airport Limited is one of the busiest airports in New Zealand. Auckland Internationals is also the largest airport in New Zealand. Auckland airport is in Ray Emery Drive, Mangere. Singapore Airland, SilkAir Airlines, Emirates, Srilankan Airlines, and Air India flights fly to Auckland New Zealand. The direct flight to Auckland, New Zealand is very few. You need not apply for Visa if you are an Australian citizen and UK residents can stay up to six months without a visa. Except for these two cases, rest all should apply for Visa. If you are traveling from Asia, SriLankan airlines and Air India provide cheap flight services to reach Auckland, NZ.
Time to reach Auckland, New Zealand
The time taken to reach Auckland will differ based on the airlines booked. If you are traveling through direct flights it will take 17 hours 15 mins to Auckland. If you are traveling through connecting flights the time may differ from 25 hours to 45 hours depending on the stops and waiting period in between flights.
Auckland, New Zealand – Popular places, Food, Shopping, and accommodation.
Auckland is the hotspot for tourists in New Zealand. Auckland welcomes tons of travelers in a year and ensures the tourists are entertained to the fullest and dream to visit again. Auckland is an ideal place for art and culture lovers, Food fans, Beach lovers, Adventures, Museum, Monuments and many more. Below are the popular places to see during your visit to Auckland.
1. Waitemata Harbor – Waitemata Harbor is one of the popular Nature attractions in Auckland. It is in Quay Street, City Center. It's a charming place to explore a range of shopping, adventures, entertainment, and dining.
2. Auckland War Memorial Museum – Auckland war Museum is one of the must-visit in Auckland. Built-in 1852, the War Memorial Museum is dedicated to all the soldiers of New Zealand who fought in World War 1. The museum also has the collection of artifacts and New Zealand Natural heritage. Tourist guides are available to explain about the Museum articles and history.
3. Auckland Art Gallery – Art gallery in Auckland is a treasure displaying more than 15 thousand artworks. It is in Wellesley Street E, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010. You can find a café to eat and an outlet for shopping near the art gallery.
4. Waiheke Island – Waiheke is one of the beautiful Islands in Auckland. It is in Hauraki Gulf, nearly 8,000 residents are living on this Island. Waiheke Island is the hub for art galleries with thriving café culture. This Island is full of clear water with many white-sand beaches. Travelers interested in hiking can find various options to explore.
5.Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium – Aqua animals' fans have a wonderful opportunity to get close and personal with life inside the water. Tarltons Aquarium is a gigantic aquarium build through tunnel walkways where you see sharks, stingrays, a variety of fishes and much more. Kelly aquarium is also a house for Antarctic snow-filled penguins.
6. Auckland City Center Architecture – Located right in the city center, it was built in 1911. Auckland Townhall has a very attractive Marble frontage. You should also watch the High court of Auckland popular for its richly decorated brickwork, towers, and ornaments.
Accommodation in Auckland – Hotels and Homestay.
Airedale Boutique Suites – It is one of the luxury hotels in Auckland. Along with accommodation, they offer gym and spa facilities (extra cost). It is a 4-star hotel.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbor – It's one of the beautiful hotels in Auckland. This hotel has modern rooms, an indoor swimming pool, classic dining and offers spa service (extra cost). The hotel is located next to the harbor.
Kiwi Heritage Homestay – Kiwi homestay is located on West Coast Road, Glen Eden. It's a guest house that offers Terrace, a shared lounge and serves free breakfast. It is one of the top-rated homestays and is budget-friendly.
Mersa Homestay – Mersa offers a very homely atmosphere for all the visitors. They take care of all the meals of the day for the guest and the family and arrange BBQ on the last night of the stay for the guest.
Host Families, New Zealand – This homestay offers accommodation to the families of the visitors and for the students who visit Auckland for studies. It is on Albert Street, Auckland.
Shopping at Auckland
There are many places you can spend your cash on shopping in Auckland
Britomart – It is one of the colorful malls in Auckland. You will find everything under one roof, starting from apparel to gadgets, home appliances, and kid's needs and many more.
Devonport – It is one of the historic buildings. Here you find an overwhelming collection of designer clothes, sovereign, jewelry, and gift shops.
Takapuna - Exciting marketplace in Auckland. There are around 400 shops in this place. It includes various shops, outlets, and buildings.
Food in Auckland
Auckland is very famous for a variety of food articles – Foods like Hangi, cheeseburgers, Whitebait, Rewena Bread, fish chips, Lolly cake and many more. Auckland chefs traditionally cook food and adopt a modern way of cooking to caters to the needs of food lovers.
Tips for travelers:
1.Best Time to visit Auckland – Good time to visit Auckland would be from March to May and from September to November.
2. Flight and accommodation Booking – Try and book your flight and rooms as early as possible to enjoy availability and best rates.
3. Plan your day- Keep a list of places you want to see during your visit to Auckland. Start early so that you can utilize time to the fullest.
Trip.com is your one-stop destination for all your travel needs. Trip.com provides end to end services for your overall trip. We at Trip.com facilitate right from flight booking, accommodation booking, pick and drop from airport, sightseeing, and food. Trip.com considers your taste and interest during the travel plans. We can customize travel trips as per customer needs and budgets. Our customer service executives are available 24/7 to serve you. Trip.com makes your journey an eternal experience for a lifetime.
Perguntas frequentes sobre voos para Auckland
Quais são as recomendações de viagem para Auckland durante a pandemia da COVID19?Restrições de entrada e alterações e cancelamentos de horários de voos são freqüentemente atualizados e sujeitos a alterações. Se você planeja viajar para Auckland, obtenha as informações mais atualizadas da companhia aérea com a qual você planeja fazer a reserva. Você também pode consultar COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions para mais informações.
Quais companhias aéreas oferecem alterações de datas, sem custo, para voos para esta cidade durante a pandemia da COVID19?Não há companhias aéreas com voos para esta cidade que forneçam este serviço. Utilize estas informações apenas como referência e confirme com a companhia aérea antes de fazer a reserva.
Como posso reservar passagens mais baratas?Você pode reservar voos mais baratos das seguintes maneiras:
- Procure por bilhetes para uma cidade ou aeroporto próximos a Auckland.
- Localize diferentes companhias aéreas que tenham voos para Auckland.
- Procure datas de partida diferentes no mesmo mês.
- Filtre por diferentes horários de partida no mesmo dia.
- Verifique informações sobre descontos em vários sites de mídia social.
- Explore ofertas e descontos em sites de companhias aéreas.
Qual é o mês mais popular para visitar Auckland?Compreender as estações de viagem de alta e baixa temporada a Auckland pode ajudá-lo a organizar seus planos de viagem de acordo. O mês mais popular para visitar Auckland é dezembro. O preço médio das passagens aéreas para Auckland em dezembro é de R$ 1.920.
Quando as passagens aéreas para Auckland são mais baratas?As passagens aéreas para Auckland são as mais baratas em abril comparadas a outros meses, o preço médio é de R$ 4.339.
What are some popular attractions in Auckland?